Total War Attila v1.1 Incl DLCs & Universal Crack-REPACK
Against a darkening background of famine, disease and war, a new
power is rising in the great steppes of the East. With a million
horsemen at his back, the ultimate warrior king approaches, and his
sights are set on Rome.
The next instalment in the multi award-winning PC series that combines
turn-based strategy with real-time tactics, Total War: ATTILA casts
players back to 395 AD. A time of apocalyptic turmoil at the very dawn
of the Dark Ages.
How far will you go to survive? Will you sweep oppression from the world
and carve out a barbarian or Eastern kingdom of your own? Or will you
brace against the coming storm as the last remnants of the Roman Empire,
in the ultimate survival-strategy challenge?
The Scourge of God is coming. Your world will burn.
Title: Total War: ATTILA
Developer: Creative Assembly
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2015 Crack Info
sam2k8, Steam006 & SteamCooker did it - they made a universal crack for Attila!
Yes, no need for separate CPU downloads
anymore. The executable still will be CPU-specified, but it will be
created on your PC, based on your CPU - fantastic, innit?
On the "Components" screen just select the type of Crack you want to apply, install & play!
Or, if you're not sure yet, select "I
will manually install crack later" option, then after installation read
READMEs, located in the NoDVD folder.
That's it - simple, right? Go on, Attila, you have to conquer every single one of them!
PS: Remember - Steam must be launched
before running the game, but you must be logged off or signed NOT IN
YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT to avoid ban.
TO Fix: - The game doesn't work with launcher, says it's not installed or updating
- The game crashes once accessing Encyclopedia
- Run Steam (not installed? What a retrograde! Download it on ttp:/steampowered.com)
- Logout from your main account (Steam menu, Change User)
- Create new account, preferably sounding not like your current one, but with a working email
- Login with new credentials, you can confirm your email later
- Go to "Games" menu, select "Add Non-Steam game to my Library"
Click on "Browse." & select "PATH WHERE YOU'VE INSTALLED THE
GAME\Steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\Attilb.exe" - yes,
- Confirm you selection by clicking on "ADD SELECTED PROGRAMS"
- Choose Attlib at the menu and press "PLAY"
Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 Part5 Part6 Part7 Part8 Part9 Part10 Userscloud
Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 Part5 Part6 Part7 Part8 Part9 Part10